tuscl

Fine diamonds is NOT a “gentleman’s club” it’s a whore

Fine diamonds is NOT a “gentleman’s club” it’s a whore house, one of the worst at that. I actually worked there for maybe 2 months. The owner is a shovenest pig, he tries to get you to sell yourself! The things that go on in that place are completely illegal. I felt so unsafe! There is supposed to be a bouncer and cameras to ensure the girls’ safety, haha that is a JOKE. I had an incident happen working one night, a guy wanted a private dance and so we went back to a private room and he tried being forceful, luckily he wasn’t a real weirdo/asshole I guess bc after I kicked him off of me and told him absolutely not he threw $25 at me and ran not only out of the room but out of the bar as well, I went to the bartender and “bouncer” frantic, crying telling them what happened and all they said to me was “get your tip first” I told them the tip wasn’t what I was worried about, they have a “sign in” book, needless to say, they never get too too busy they could have found his name and at least barred him or something. All the bouncer does is sit on his fat old ass in a computer chair by the door, tells us girls “all you have to do is yell and I’ll bust in there and take care of it” yeah right. He wouldn’t be able to hear any of us with being on the other side of the building and music playing not to mention by the time he got back there it’d be too late. I was working one night with I do believe 3 other girls, it was dead that night and still early.. one of the girls had gotten a private dance and came out screaming.. the guy that went back with her had overdosed on her, the ambulance wheeled him out the police came it wasn’t very long after I started working there, and this was the very first strip club I had ever been in so I was pretty freaked out myself, I was crying and wanted to go home but the boss (knowing I was in need of money for rent) bribes me with like $300 extra. But point is the place is a total shit hole, the jukebox is junk, it stinks because they don’t clean the bathrooms or anything for that matter, if you decide to take your heels off on stage, when your done your feet are BLACK!! Ughhh, I would like to get another job dancing, but FINE DIAMONDS just may have ruined my dancing career!

1 comment

• Hellmoon84
    5 years ago
    Samantha k aka Trixie got aids working there screwing dudes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion