tuscl

This place is nasty as fuck my soon to be

Fuckyoustrippers
West Virginia
This place is nasty as fuck my soon to be ex husband fucked 3 whores in a night .. anyone have any info on who the strippers are who work here

15 comments

• Hellmoon84
    5 years ago
    Pm I got info
  • Alyssa7
    4 years ago
    I’m looking for names of the whores too ..,
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’ve heard the whores who fucked your husband are all managed by a pimp known locally as Uncle Leo.

It’s fucked up having a pimp who pushes his girls to fuck customers itc.

I’m not sure if the girls are related - but since it’s WV - it’s possible.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I assume that you know the dancers he fucked. This is West Virginia so look at his sisters, cousins and other relatives.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Once you get the names please compile a list for us.

Please include the amount of $$ they charged your husband so we know to avoid these vicious, law breaking, home wrecking vixens in the future.

Pictures would also be helpful.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Find out how many teeth they have.

Since it’s 3 whores - I’d guess the total teeth would be 6 - and the 6 teeth might not be evenly distributed.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Why is it called a toothbrush and not a teethbrush? It was invented in West Virginia.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    It’s great that individual club threads are visible on the main discussion board now—unlike how it was in 2018. Can find entertaining threads like this one. 😀
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    I'm sure it's the strippers fault and your husband is a saint.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Pictures or it didn’t happen
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Also this has to be a club ad
  • blahblahblah23
    4 years ago
    Lol!
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    He sounds like a stud if he bred 3 hoes in one night. Id like to buy that man a drink.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Give me your contact info sweetheart. Your pussy must be really busted for your husband to fuck a bunch of hoes. But I'll give you an honest opinion.
  • willnicolas77
    4 years ago
    Too funny! Shit, I can barely even cum anymore. Stay hard for a long time though. 3 whore fantasy and no possibility of getting any one of them prego! Wow, great image, that is until I learned they reside in the great state of WV
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion