tuscl

Orlando

Daddillac
Atlanta
Thursday, May 23, 2019 4:49 PM
Flying out in the morning with the kids for a long weekend.... I'm thankful that if I'm going to limited in where I go while being the only adult with my kids and their friends at least I am not going to a titty bar mecca.

12 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Enjoy! SJG
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I will Thanks SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Have fun at splash mountain;)
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    That doesn't sound near as much fun as your Final Four trip !
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    I'm going to watch some basketball, AAU style instead of college and I'll be with my kids.... just a different kind of fun lol
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    What's your flight? I'll be there to pick you up. I'll be the one with a sign that shows a silhouette of a poledancer.
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    LOL..... I'm flying into the Orlando Executive Airport, I think is the name so I don't think you will have trouble finding me
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Too bad some of the best nip slips I've seen have been at a water park [view link]
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    D-lac- Enjoy the I4 parking lot. Flying into ORL rather than MCO- you must be a bigshot exec flying in corporate flight dept jet, chartering a plane, or you're a fractional share owner. Some interesting trivia: Acronym for Boeing Business Jet is BBJ.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Yeah, that's really interesting.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Spend a day at Typhoon Lagoon. It's a fun water park and you'll see plenty of hot MILFs in skimpy bathing suits, among others. You'll also see the occasional nip slip in the wave pool, which can get intense.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Yep, we hit the Disney water park way back in the 80's when they were first getting popular. Female swimsuits weren't really designed for activity back then and the ladies had no idea what they were getting into...must have seen 53 boobs that day ( . ) ( . )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion