tuscl

Getting dances at the house price

Fun_Loving_Fella
Everything you need, nothing you don’t
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 8:15 PM
I’ve heard stories here about negotiating dance prices up front. Consensus seems to be that getting dances at the house price is a chumps game. I’m usually trying out a new girl and it’s not uncommon for them to be one and done, so I’m no looking to get a deal by agreeing to do a certain number up front. When I do end up doing 5 or 6 it starts to add up, and Im afraid that might not be the wisest the time for negotiating. What do you think? Would it be better to ask for a discount *if* we make it past x songs, or wait until x songs have passed before suggesting that it’s time for a bulk discount to kick in?

12 comments

• JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Ask before you start the first dance
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Definitely before the series of dances. But if a new dancer isn't getting me erect in the first dance she ain't gonna in the 5th and I wouldn't want to be committed to more than 1 if so. I've interrupted dances because they were terrible. I just want to pay the $20 fine and be done with it and on to the next stripper.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I never negotiate down from house. I alway make sure we are connecting in some fashion before the dance sessions. I take money to play. I pick my fantasy toy and spend till done.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    What Ghost of Hell said. With exception being if I know the girl gives good dances, then I may ask for a discount.
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    If the dance prices are posted that is almost always what you pay. The tip/extras are ALWAYS negotiable.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    "Consensus seems to be that getting dances at the house price is a chumps game." Where have we seen the expression "chimps game"? Something vaguely suspicious here. Consensus? We are monger differently.
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Honestly I have never considered a discount. And if NY stays at $20 I don't think I would ask for a discount. I almost never tip unless the dance is extremely aggressive physically like choking or if she asks me to pull her hair. Like some others I come with cash to play and I know why I am there.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "With exception being if I know the girl gives good dances, then I may ask for a discount." Damn, the SC is bizzaro world. Pay less for better quality.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    How is NY $20 per dance and central fucking ohio at $30-35? Seems wrong!
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    There are places where the prices are posted? All I have ever experienced was the dancers telling me what they charge.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I just reread my question and realized it wasn’t clear. This whole thread is ruined now. I was trying to ask how you would go about getting her to agree to drop the per dance price after passing x number of dances while still being free to cut her off at 1 if she’s bad. I guess I would say that I might interested in trying a dance or two and then ask her at how many songs does she start to offer a price break. Make sense? Any of you guys actually have this conversation before? I haven’t put a ton of thought into it since I actually do tend to agree with those of you who say you take the money you’re gonna spend and you enjoy spending it. Dances are pricy where I am though so I’m starting to feel like maybe I’m having fun wrong.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't argue with set prices...the girl has nothing to do with setting them, plus it makes you look too cheap, no way anyone will go along with it unless she's desperate and or fugly AF
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion