tuscl

Nuevo Laredo

pittsphil
Florida
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 6:27 AM
Anybody ever been to boystown in Nuevo Laredo? A buddy of mine wants to head down there when I visit him in San Antonio. Not much on the club site.

1 comment

• Clubber
    18 years ago
    I went once, back about 5 years ago. To be honest, I could not wait to get back across the border. Here is what I wrote then. Went to Mexico on a Wed. afternoon. My first thought was, "God, I am glad that I am a US citizen." Depressing sights. Took the obligatory $10 taxi to boystown. Got there about 7:30. Went to Tomiko's. There were about 3 men there and two "women". One was all over me asking about "fun". I bought her off with a drink and then fled. I walked over to the Miramar Club. As soon as I walked in, a woman was again on me. This one was a woman. She had a nice body, but way to much makeup. Her english as passable. I bought us both a beer, less than $5. She sat on my lap and showed me all her body and wanted to know if I liked. I did. She was grabbing me and then un-zipped my jeans. All this time, talking about getting a room for $40, plus $10 to the club. I bought a couple more beers and headed back with her. After about 1 minute in the "room", which was a pigsty and HOT!!!! as hell, I decided it was not worth it. I made my apologies and walked her back to the bar. As a previous reviewer said, a few dollars, to these women, means a lot more than it does to me, so I told her to keep the money and left. I really felt bad about their life, but then that is not something I can fix. I felt I was taking advantage of their situation, and didn't feel right about it, so I decide to head back to the states. It was just not my cup of tea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion