tuscl

Anyone ASK STRIPPERS OUT on dates WITHOUT spending MONEY on them?

Thursday, October 26, 2006 7:15 PM
Does anyone out there ASK STRIPPERS OUT on dates WITHOUT spending MONEY on them? What are your results?

8 comments

• RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    Why so? What about the CONVENIENCE?
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    Then you are fucked in the head. Seek professional help.
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    What if you want to FIND A GIRLFRIEND in a strip club and do not want to go elsewhere?
  • Jay7
    18 years ago
    Word of advice: find a nice, hot chick who doesn't dance to spend money on. There are plenty out there.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I'd be reluctant to ask any stripper out on a date since I think of strippers as the queen of girls who get all their money by manipulating guys instead of working a regular job. I'd much rather ask a girl out who gets her money from a regular job rather than relying on persuading a guy or guys to spend money on her. Of course if a stripper is only moonlighting when I see her then I may think differently about her. Going on a date or having a relationship with a girl who gets all her money by persuading guys to spend on her either means you're going to have to share her with a bunch of guys or she'll want you to pay her so she'll still have some income. Doesn't seem too good either way. Of course becoming a primary provider happens during marriage to many guys so maybe it's no big deal.
  • Joe from NJ
    18 years ago
    Very rare, one in a hundred. And then its only for some food and to continue a nice conversation that we were having.
  • RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    Where is the advice?
  • RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    Who is asking strippers out?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion