Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I didn't make a post to ask for more trusts. I made that post to say how excited

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

K

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

ROFLMAO!!!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I didn't make a post to ask for more trusts. I made that post to say how excited I was about being trusted & to tell y'all thx 4 it given the hate i've gotten. So stop imitating me cuz y'all obviously have the wrong idea .

But I guess you can trust me.

K

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

And besides that I didn't post any pics of my hairy man boobs so that's working against me. :D

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

WTF ! I trusted you in anticipation of hairy man boobs.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Like Oh my god OSU how could you?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement