I hope nobody approved this one.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Pandora's Adult Cabaret
SEATTLEWASHINGTON
April 12, 2019
NOT PROVIDED NOT PROVIDED
Morgan
The one you guys call Morgan I have been with since 2010 says all this is lies so any proof u guys have such as video pics texts send to 435 931 0282 thank u got another #if this one get shut off all a sudden because she is scared for it to be out there she swears up and down she don't do anything the other girls do and she can't control u guys lying

9 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    You should have blocked out that phone number. This poor girl's phone is gonna get lit up.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^That appears to be the guy looking for dirts phone number
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Oh shit there is more.

Pandora's Adult Cabaret
    SEATTLEWASHINGTON
    April 12, 2019
    SUNDAY AFTERNOON
    Pandora's saved the rest of my life
    Finding out about Morgan made me realize I'll never waist another min of my life in a stripper because I was with the cum dumpster 9yrs and she swore up and down she did nothing dirty like the rest of the girls in the club and that's why she didn't make shit... Hell even was married to her at one point then I started vdoing a little research and we'll seen and read many things but of course they were all lies even when I seen her walking back into the club around 650pm last sun after fucking with a trick and yet all of u guys r still lying found lots of numbers that start with Pandora's (name) so if anyone has photos or videos of her doing her dirt feel free to send it to this number 425 931 0282 or 509 860 3813 I promise nothing will get posted online or anything and ur identity will be kept secret just some more evedence to prove to her I have so Amy I mean Morgan can cut he bs out and she can continue doing her and I can walk away with head high and soul free she is trying to say she will quit dancing and everything if I stay so help ur dicks out to and shoot me what I need..... Thanks to the real guy code fellas out there
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I'm going to send him all my pics and videos of Pandora. She was a real slut.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Guy code! He and I are on a winning team!
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Here’s another one:

Pandora's Adult Cabaret
    SEATTLEWASHINGTON
    April 12, 2019
    SUNDAY AFTERNOON
    Heard about this Morgan girl AKA the captain saving the day and man if it ain't the truth!
    I usually visit Pandora's later at night but kept hearing about this beautiful blue eyed girl with lots of tattoos that's game for pretty much takes anything balls deep no matter the size even into BDSM my duddy tells me so I go in during her shift and boy my man was not lying that girl sucks n fucks like no other I thought I was going to a strip club but almost everyone in there was fucking or getting head if u guys have not took a shot and got a dance with Morgan aka the caption a suggest u head in today and give it a go.... Wish I had her menu and prices to give u guys on here and how far she will go I Kno what I did tho and man o man.... And when I was leaving Sunday seen her coming back inside so she even does lot dances if u get my drift prices r kinda high I kinda remember her from honeys and it was alot lower imma find out what all she does other then basics and come back in maybe today
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    damn.

in my basic mode there’s enough there that’s been posted to be approved.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    maybe I just need to start actually reading these reviews... not going by a standard of amount of words to be enough to approve a review.

(trying to be come a little bit more active and responsible. $
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Maybe you should PM Founder and get the reviews deleted?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion