founder... profile banner gone?

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
i just realized the profile banners are gone.
some of the members had good profile banners.
any chance of bringing them back??

8 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Papi and I asked that same question a few weeks ago. His answer was that we can now post Photos.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh. i guess i missed that post. (or forgot about it.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Perhaps founder wants it so any nude pics are hidden from view when looking at TUSCL - i.e. many of us perhaps look at TUSCL on our phones in a public place or with otjers nearby and having a big banner of a bare twat shows up while using your ph in public is not desirable - it used to be the photos showed up at the top of your profile page but now they are hidden under a link.

Some avatars are risque but they are small and much harder to make out at a distance.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    What papi said is accurate
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Good precautions, as I see it.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Often, problems over the shoulder, or problematic people monitoring network traffic.

SJG
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I don't mind that the banner is gone as it was hard to format a good one anyway. I like the chance to upload photos and have taken advantage of that; check them out.

What I do want to know is if we can get the size of the avatar upload increased. I used to be able to upload about a 2Mb avatar and I think several members enjoyed the variety. Now I can only do about 500Kb and there isn't much out there that size.

@ Founder: Can we get that avatar file upload size increased? Thx, LB
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I do enjoy Longball's photos and avatars !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion