tuscl

YMMV

skibum609
Massachusetts
One of the dancers where I club would never be considered "my type" physically as I love spinners, do not love tattoos and like neither large, nor enhanced breasts. She has a pretty face, even if at 28 she is too old, blonde hair, blue eyes, large enhanced breasts and tattoos. Nevertheless, she is fun to party with, very charming and sexy. I continue to tip her, although our firtst CR experience was average for here and devoid of what people here love. In discussions with others and on otjher boards, even those who claim to not like her, note that she is a sweetheart and those who claim to idolize her, idolize her despite the fact she is anywhwere from a dud to low level contact. The general consensus is that she is all show and no go. Last time I went to the club I got to see a different, naughtier version. First, in a topless club she went the full monty for her 3 song stage set, which is rare in a club that does not have legal nude dancing. Next she was her usual charming self to chat with, but with the added attraction of being super sexy to the point where chatting with her was more fun that the CR we did. When I commented on her attire she said she was thinking of a different outfit, but was glad I liked it. The other outfit sounded sexier, I said so and she went and put it on, as I had decided on doing a CR with this version of her. %99.9 of customers describe her as low contact. This %.01 now knows that is far from the truth and that she is the epitome of ymmv. I will be back.

9 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    One of the weirdest things about tuscl is the number of guys here who deny YMMV exists. Not only does it exist, it seems to happen pretty often. Hell, just SCing with a bunch of guys often, has taught me that even guys sitting at the same table, will sometimes get wildly different experiences, and it's sometimes surprising who got the YMMV.

Anyway, congrats!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ymmv most certainly exists. and may even be quite normal.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    We discobvered ymmv at the Inner Room about 20 years ago when we start gambling on who would get the most contact in a lap dance with the same dancer. No we didn't rely on honesty. At the IR you can see it yourself. One of my friends who considers himself quite the stud was pissed when the dancer he thought adored him adored me far more, well adored the fact I hada bag of weed and gave her a nice bud. His mistake was assuming fiv in full public view was going to be the winner.... Bud rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    YMMV exists and makes clubbing fun, but tendencies do exist, so when you read a warning or the spidey senses starts tingling (not in the good way) I tend to listen and avoid.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions.

Don't take her into the back room to see if she is good. Take her into the back room because she is already great in the front room.

SJG
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Ahh yes a makeout session. It used to be a big deal to me, in 1970.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    YMMV is absolutely accurate. I’ve received FS, HE and BBBJCIMIMNQNS with girls considers low mileage. It’s all about connection and how you treat them.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    YMMV is absolutely accurate. I’ve received FS, HE and BBBJCIMIMNQNS with girls considers low mileage. It’s all about connection and how you treat them.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Is there an extra IM in there?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion