Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Detroit Dirty Show

SuperDude
SuperDudeVIP25090

Detroit, Michigan

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Went to it years ago (I think this is the 20th year of it). It was a trip.

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Want to see an entourage of strippers? Be at Michno’s in Redford tonight around 8:30. They’re all meeting there then headed to the Russell center together.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

^^^^Is this based on reliable info?

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

No I made it up. Of course it’s as reliable as a group of strippers can be on Facebook though

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Thanks. I'm mulling it over.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Thanks. I'm mulling it over.

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

She just cancelled

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement