Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Business is great!

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

There has been a ton of demand for dumping loads in basements thanks to your word of mouth and refusals. I am having trouble keeping up with the demand so I am looking at ideas to up my game.

I need to come up with a do it yourself idea. I am thinking of marketing double decker out houses. You can dump a load on someone yourself.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yea or nae?

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Nate? Could get Crazyjoe to be the crash test dummy

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Do you dump in trailer parks ;)

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smash that like button!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

True, you could sell shit kits, stuff for people to eat so they can go dump a personal load.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement