tuscl

Tampa or Daytona Beach

Wednesday, January 16, 2019 9:52 PM
Traveling to Orlando, and will have a free Sunday evening. Should I venture to Daytona Beach or Tampa? Looking for a sure thing in the VIP.

10 comments

• Electronman
    5 years ago
    You joined in 2015 and have zero reviews and other contributions??? You may not get much help unless you also contribute something (and make the effort to read the reviews).
  • RossVa
    5 years ago
    Cocoa Beach is where you should go.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    No VIP Incocoabeach. Go to Tampa
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Electronman, if he is posting in here, then he is VIP and already has access to the reviews. People with paid memberships don't have to write reviews in order to have access. Welcome, I very much appreciate anyone who contributes to this site, whether with intel or with the money used to keep the lights on. So thank you. With that said, I do agree with Electron that someone with no posting track record on here is not likely to have active members tripping over themselves to share their best stuff.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Oh, and +1 for Tampa.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Agree with Rick; go west to Scarlett's, Bare Assets or one of the other Pasco county clubs. A member (Doc Evil?) just wrote an excellent series of Pasco reviews.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Yes, agree, Pasco County
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Yeah. If you are looking for the VIP sure thing, go to Bare Assets in Holiday. But that is at least a two hour drive from Orlando, maybe more depending on where in Orlando you are staying. Traffic on I-4 can be terrible going past Disney on a late afternoon or early evening.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Or you could go to Follies, it's just a little ways past Bare Assets in Holiday.
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    +1 for Tampa BAY clubs and more specifically Pasco county clubs as many others have mentioned. In addition to the higher probability of getting extras there, you also will have an opportunity to enjoy full nude strippers along with alcohol which will not be the case in Tampa clubs due to Hillsborough county laws.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion