Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SMOKE???

TrapBaby304

Trap Jumpin

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Every day. Sometimes I like spending the whole day faded lol

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I wish you and your alter ego would do that ! just fade away

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

you're accusing me of being someone else yet you're the one with a troll profile lol

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

do you smoke?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I have a troll profile ? lol

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

PHATBOYHELL lol

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

how often do you smoke? medical marijuana could help with the back brace thing love

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Phat Boy Hell is not me sorry, I don't have any other profiles unlike you lol What's a back brace thing, that's a joke that was made by a funny troll, not sad and pathetic, like the ones that are coming around now.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

uh huh like anyone believes you lmfao your trolling is way obvious.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I'd bet a lot more believe me than you !

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

nah they don't believe you they just won't call you out cos you have a few people helping you troll

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ That's some type of logic, I'm sure, but I'll be damned if anyone gets it. lol

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

its plain english, maybe you need an english course

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Fade away baby, I told you a while back you ain't my type, I like grown up women not used up drug addicts.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

so do you smoke or are you just here to start an argument?

im not an addict im a recreational user duh lmfao

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Good night, moon ^

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

You're a cunt, not an addict. Don't lie little girl.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement