tuscl

Did you cheat at your bachelor party?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
My bachelor party was thrown by my best friend at a private residence. There were about a dozen guys in attendance and my host had hired 2 girls to serve drinks at the party topless. There were no strip clubs back then but both of these girls were working at top less bars. They were both on the petite side just like I like em. They were in their early 20's and I would rate them as 7.5's.

At one point during the party the 2 girls got me into the bath room and asked if there was anything else they could do for me. I turned them down. I was getting married the next day to a girl that I loved and the thought of cheating was just not in me. Oh how I wish I had an opportunity like that today but if I had to do it over, I'd probably turn them down again.

13 comments

• JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I got two lap dances that were mostly air and a lot of tits in my face stageside
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Nope.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    My bachelor party ended up collapsing due to a variety of weather issues in Dallas that made flights go to hell and back. Only 2 of us actually got to be there. We ended up sitting in a bar watching the Cubs at Wrigley field and then going back to the bar I don't have any recollection of anything other than Andre Dawson hitting a home run
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    My friends and family's goal was to get me to pass out so at 9 we teed off and drank beer; then went out to lunch and drank beer; then went to lincoln greyhound park and I drank 2 bottles of wine (I also won $900, based on the fact I had $900 more in my wallet when I woke up the next day than when I arrived at the golf course. By the time we got to the strip club I was so drunk that I actually spent an hour talking to Roger Clemens (The terrible woody harrelson movie kingpins was having their closing bash there too) and to this day recall none of it. I stopped getting lap dances when the grinding began to make me want to puke. My brother stayed sober and estimated I had somewhere around 60 drinks. I never puked but had flu like symptoms for 4 days from alcophol poisoning lol. No I didn't/couldn't cheat.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

In our time, things were much different then today, that's for sure. No cheating here.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    I don't think that most guys go that far at there bachelor party. Too many guys from both sides in attendance, which means too many wagging mouths.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Didn't have sex per se. But I did have about 30 full contact lap dances. We had quite a crowd and everyone bought me at least one. Oh, that was fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    For my brother's bachelor party at a SC, a friend of a friend brought 2 female friends with him - one of the girls, a nice-looking 24 y/o brunette, took a liking to my brother and soon her shirt was up with my bro sucking on her tits (we had an area for ourselves pretty-much out of view from the main-room and it was probably a dozen of us) - she told my bro she wanted to fuck him and everything would be kept in the down-lo since she was soon moving out of the area for a new job - my bro didn't follow thru but not for lack of wanting to bang her bc she was pretty fucking sexy
  • DrStab
    6 years ago
    At mine, my friends arranged for two ladies to do an explicit lesbian show for us that was extremely hot. I was way too wasted to do much. I don’t remember much about my bachelor party except those girls locked in a 69, munching on each other. This was 25 years ago, I think times have changed and we didn’t do too much back then.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Years ago a female co-worker soon to be married asked me to confirm that grooms at bachelor parties don't actually have sex with the strippers at the bachelor party. I liked her and had to tell her no. Four years later she was divorced from the cheating SOB.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Nope...didn't even consider it.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    And yes, I was clubbing back then but had strict lines I would not cross.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat, sounds like you should arrange for another bachelor party this year. Why the hell not? Maybe find some new spinners to join in since the original ones are probably not available!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion