tuscl

Brooklyn Ill 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
BROOKLYN, Ill. - Police are searching for the gunman who shot three people early Thursday morning in Brooklyn, Illinois.

The shooting happened around 4:20 a.m. outside the Bottoms Up nightclub on Jefferson Street.

Police tell FOX 2 a man was struck in the leg, a woman was hit in the calf and a second woman was hit in the shoulder.

Investigators have no suspects or motive.

11 comments

• steeldog65
    6 years ago
    That is a rough area. I stay the f away from there.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Get shot there - hard to say you were not there.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Not quite the same thing come up but I did get stabbed in New Orleans and kept it out of the report cop kept looking at me and at the ass tried to mug me and ask me why my arm was bleeding and I said smashed his nose with it didn't bother to point out that my sleeve was cut and there was about a 1" gash in my arm.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    I am curious why you wouldn't want to add that to the police report. He tried to mug you. He DID cut you. Why give him a break? The knife and the injury would have seemed to have put the asshole off the streets for significantly longer stretch.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^He’s telling you he was someplace he shouldn’t have been
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    Yeah, that should have been obvious. Sorry.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Thank you 25. Yes I was actually leaving a place I should not have been to and I didn't want there to be an issue. Secondly, the guy was gonna be doing anything for quite some time. I'm pretty sure he had significant damage done to his arm and I know his nose was totally smashed. At minimum his shoulder was dislocated
    Finally I had the knife so he wasn't going to use that again
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah I’ve had a few scrapes in my time, it’s better to get away than waste your breath explaining, plus the way shit goes down tha bad guy gets a lawyer and sues you cause you have something to lose.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    25 Absolutely. I was there for work and had actually left a work party at a rented bar. We were not supposed to walk back to the hotel, and this was before Katrina it was a little rougher around the edges of bourbon back them
  • captainfun
    6 years ago
    Have had plenty of fun times at the clubs in that area but definitely the most dangerous area that I’ve ever stumbled into. It was five clubs at peak, now down to two plus pleasure palace if that place even counts since it gets so few customers.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Brooklyn Illinois is one of the areas outside of NJ and Vegas that ive clubbed on. Its a pretty sketchy area in the middle of nowhere. But the big detail that gets glossed over in this case and many strip club incidents is the time. The only place I feel safe after 2 am is at home or some packed diners in New York.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion