Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where the fuck is Mamisan at?

Muddy
MuddyVIP4713751148

USA

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Did her AMP get raided?

I’m worried about her.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

I admit that Mamasan was my favorite TUSCL troll. Bring her back!

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

my goons did a drive by on his/her ass, can't even tell what gender that motherfucka is supposed to be.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Mamisan got shanked

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

She disappeared about the same time as @Shailynn. Maybe they started an AMP conglomerate together?

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Founder wouldn't verify her.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Well when I first started posting here, @shailynn was one of the dudes that made this place funny as fuck. Maybe something happened. Odd to go from a daily poster/big time contributer to absolutely no activity for months.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^Maybe shailynn finally came out of the closet...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement