Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How much would you tip this stripper?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I don’t know shadowcat, you’ve been posting some pretty hinky shit lately? Do I dare even look? :)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I've been called a lot of things but hinky?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

funny!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Shadowcat I think GMD was being kind, anyone who looks at the pix you post, is not gonna be able to see for months. ;)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Hey! I got good reviews on the blonde that said "fuck me please".

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

Glad no one was smoking!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Shadowcat those were shills ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would tip her 1 peso

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Learning my leasson! Didn't open the link, read the reviews instead and saved my eye sight.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I'd buy her some gass ex

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement