tuscl

Just came back from date...lmao at men who ask "do u wanna hang at my place or u

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok wow ..if I didn't reciprocate ur cuddling why would I wanna fuck u

And then he asks "so I'm curious why u came out tonight then "

Ok idiot? Lolol

16 comments

• Thsts awesome congrats !!
  • I can't study for exams unless I am motivated to do so..I can never force myself to study .thank God I always like studying tho otherwise I would fail and I have not studied bcuz I didn't think I would get anything out of it lol
  • Lol but it's also bad cuz that just means that I don't study if I'm I'm not mtivated(what's the point ?) ..just a little fyi
  • Well the times when I have not studied was bc I didn't think it would benefit me career wise rather than just not wanting to study lol

I've never not wanted to study . did I ever not study due to thinking it would affect me career wise /getting into desired law school? Yes. Lol.
  • Due to thinking it wouldn't affect me career wise **
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Your "motivation " should be wanting to quit law stripping asap. If you can't motivate yourself enough for that, then dont complain and get better at being a stripper #wastedtalent
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Quit stripping*
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ud have a point if she was a stripper in the first place

@nicole these guys are fucking retarded pos
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I am a fucking retarded pos
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    And nicole still said she was fucking me
  • @blah : cutie
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Why stay out to 2 am with a dude you are lukewarm on?

Most girls cut bait by midnight on medicocre dates.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    If you have to ask a girl to do something you're a fucking moron. If she really wants to, you don't have to ask. And you should have enough respect for her to not push shit she doesn't want to do.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    If you have to ask a girl to do something you're a nice guy. If she really wants to, you just ask. And you should have enough respect for her to not push shit she doesn't want to do.
  • Umm @ James it's a different story if I told him from the beginning that I wasn't attracted to him but dont mind hanging
  • Idk anyone here and was in mood 2 go out
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion