Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Looking for women to make some porn vids with.

sayonara

Ohio

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Its hard out here trying to find some women I can make a vid with. So I can watch it over and over again. Of all the woman I been with.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for testcat
testcat
•

Gee, and I was just with one last week in Ohio who said, when we were all finished, "damn we should have recorded this" ! LOL!

Profile picture for sayonara
sayonara
•

@testcat. Ur so lucky.

Profile picture for testcat
testcat
•

The episode is true, I swear!

Profile picture for sayonara
sayonara
•

@DC9428 Tried it no response yet.

Profile picture for Bbybunny
Bbybunny
•

You

Profile picture for Bbybunny
Bbybunny
•

You’d probably have better luck if you paid them and looked for amateur pornstars. *

Profile picture for sayonara
sayonara
•

@Bbybunny Ok thanks

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

employ The System (tm).

Go to a strip club and always find all of your women by f2f first meetings.

SJG

Lifeboat Forum, in case there are ever any disruptions:

testosteronelifeboat.freeforums.net sites.google.com

Save the above info some safe places, like in emails to yourself and on paper.

Like harmonic notes? Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York youtube.com

The Thrill Is Gone youtube.com

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement