Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How can you tell a stripper got the best out of you?

csutkka

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Q How can you tell a stripper got the best out of you?

A It's in her hair.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for csutkka
csutkka
•
Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

If she did it right it is in her mouth or in a condom.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

My man

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Had that happen once. She was doing a really good job, and when I nutted it must have hit the back of her throat, because she pulled off, gagging, but at least she kept going with her hand.

When I was done and she’d cleaned me up, she had to go to the bathroom. On the way there, one of the other dancers noticed that she had “something” in her hair. Se got back and was laughing so hard I had to ask. We were nothing crying.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

She will orgasm like crazy multiple times.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

I like this post.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement