tuscl

BlackFishing

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Apparently is a new term for pretending to be black.

Instagram model being grilled for BlackFishing:

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Style/video/i…

61 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Is it me or does she look much hotter as black
  • Iam4u2screw
    6 years ago
    She is MUCH hotter as a black girl
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Agreed, I had never heard of this before is it going to become a thing ?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    It's an odd trend that's been around for a while now, just not super common. It makes about as much sense to me as black girls wearing blue eye contacts. Just silly. I didn't bother with the whole vid but seems she's got some lip injections.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The girl in the photo is definitely hotter black.

Am I missing the point - or is she just wearing a classier blackface look?

This shit is whack!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I think it has become a way for whites to get over on black privilege.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ thought you were gonna ask what kind of fish black people catch ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Rumor has-it flagooner BlackFishes by always putting a sock in his croch
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Fucked up world we live in where Bruce Jenner is now a woman and people are ok with that; where the shitbag traitor Bradley Manning is now a woman and people are ok with that;' where bi-racial Colin Kapernick, raised by rich white people issnow the blackest guy in America and people are ok with that; and yet,. Rachale Dolzeal, who identifies as black to the extent that she passed as black her whole adult life and rose to be the head of the Seattle branch of the NAACP can't identify as black or people will hate and hound her to death. Reason #852 to hate progressives., the biggest lying hypocrites on earth.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you Papi.

(Hey, it works)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I give a good BlackFisting
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hey Skibum lighten up have a Snickers your not you when your hungry;))
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Skimbum is being skibum.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ ;))
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I just find it hilarious how the Swedish girl said she never outright SAID she was trying to be black so she wasn't (yes she was), and she also said in the photos wear she looks black it was from natural tanning. Swedish women don't go from regular pale skin to beautiful golden brown a few months later. No.

They want to look mixed and/or black and have had most of their followers fooled for years. They'd actually been thinking they were following a black/mixed girl.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "This shit is whack!"

Sure is.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Skibum im less ok with that than whatever the fuck this is. Bruce Jenner is a man. Dont really care what he wants to be. I want to be rich and better looking...
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Black is in right now(unless you're the R word). White kids listen to rap. White girls try to twerk. The nba and nfl are shitting on the mlb and nhl. Big asses are becoming popular. Just the way it goes.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Female standards of beauty have been all over the charts since the beginning of time. In the we had the "heroin chic" look; the "hairy armpit, no bra look", fat women in the middle ages were considered beautiful; the california bleached blonde look; now its the fat ass look. It will change again. As far as twerking, nothing makes my dick softer. Ugh. Its funny that Republicans are the racists, because I keep hearing how black people have failed to advance and that 97% vote democrat and always have. Yeah, its not that the Democrat party plays black people for suckers and gives them nothing, its the Republicans fault. In the ultra liberal northeast progressives are all for helping black people, as long as they can stay in their gated communities in Weston, Cohasset, Dover etc. In my area the liberals are all for black rights as long as they can stay in their downtown office towers and get their bmw out of the garage and onto the highway without seeing them. I am the racist Republican with an office in a neighborhood where I am the minority and a clientele that looks exactly like the people you dirty, lying, hypocritical, progressive frauds pretend to support. Chess I used to to as well but I crave success so I started wishing to be old and mediocre and attained my goal.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^People would not think your so mind numbingly crazy if you wouldn't go off on your typical, overly long, unwarranted "I Hate Liberals and Black People Need to Listen to Me" political spiel in a thread called "blackfishing."
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You're*
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Honestly, I'm originally from an extremely "liberal" area on the west coast. And they are the most racist for sure. On the outside they are all for every minority but my God if you get to know them at all they are so ignorant and racist it is amazing. Just the racism is behind closed doors.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Extreme hypocrites
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    Like the controversy over Megyn Kelly's blackface comment. It was just an excuse her NBC colleagues needed to finally get rid of her.

The poor girl never should have gone to war with Donald Trump; however, it was only the first debate of the primaries. Back then, Ann Coulter and Johnsmith were the only two to forecast his victory.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    There is also whitefishing.

I met a mixed girl on a dating site a couple years back. In all of her pictures she was maybe 1/8 or 1/4 African American and the rest Caucasian. When we finally met up at a bar, she was much darker in person, like a Hershey chocolate bar. I think she was using an abundance of lighter shaded makeup. It was as if she had painted on skin in all of her pictures. It was quite deceiving. She ended up being a very angry and misguided person, so I kicked that bitch to the curb.

After overthrowing the French, the slaves in Haiti invaded the Spanish colony of Santo Domingo and raped all the Spanish women. Dominicans want to identify as people of Spanish descent rather than a people polluted by savage genes. Dominicans have all kinds of skin bleaching products and hair straighteners. Take Sammy Sosa as an example: https://youtu.be/Zz17H_KVJ3M
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Polluted?
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    It’s Black face I wish they would stop trying to rename blatantly racist behavior with trendy monikers. Wow “people polluted by savage genes”. As if the black slave women were not raped and genocide was not committed against the Haitians.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    How is it racist? Her actions imply being black is a good thing. I don't see her actions as trying to put down black people, if anything it's the opposite ("imitation is the sincerest form of flattery")
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    It’s not. It’s fetishizing, ask any of these girls that tan dark and wear kinky curly weaves or get curly perms how they feel about black women and they hate us / feel they’re better. They do it to seem cool and because it’s trendy to be exotic/ mixed.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ They all feel that way? How do you know? Did you ask them personally?

Isn't this the same type of behavior that minorities complain that racists exhibit, attributing a characteristic that one or even several members of a group demonstrates to everyone in that group?
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    I’ve had enough experience with the ones I’ve met to feel that way. Maybe not hate but there is always a superiority complex because at the end of the day they are still privileged once they remove their caricature and no, implicit bias because of my experiences are not the same as explicit bias or racism.

• blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I'm gonna believe bbybunny about this issue. Sounds about right tbh.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^you're not making a point - you are just picking sides
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ I'm not saying you are racist. I'm saying you are exhibiting the same thought process that people who get accused of racism exhibit. It is similar to profiling.

My point is that it is natural for people to do that. But when a white person does it towards a non-white group they get called racist. But those same people that make the accusations often do the same thing but claim it is different. It's hypocritical.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Equality is a two-way street
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    So what, women of all races do this. They are always using makeup, hair products, straightening or curling their hair, plastic surgery, spray tans, colored contacts, etc. to change their looks. Especially models who also use photo editing to sell a look.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    papi "How is it racist?"

Is it black people that are accusing her of racism? Some black people feel it's racist because they think white people are stealing their culture and their look.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You must be racist if you have to ask how something is racist.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I just find it weird when people change their looks so much it's like they changed races. That's just too much. If you're black be happy to be black if you're white be happy to be white. Seems like everyone these days wants to be ambiguous or mixed without actually being mixed.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ But if you express that you are happy to be white you are called a racist.

If you express that you are happy to be non-white you are called proud and strong.

All I ask is for consistency.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^How do you feel about being called a fruitcup ?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't really understand it really.

Is it a take on the saying "You are what you eat."?
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I agree with blahblah’s sentiment. Just be who you are. It’s all good.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    white people culturally appropriating shit for a profit, like thats new
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You really need to learn how to say “would you like fries with that”
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    keep spending money on hoes and at strip clubs, it goes to guys like me
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^If you could only learn that phrase maybe maybe the Micky Dees would give you more hours and you could afford one of those street hoes you find so attractive!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't have to pay hoes. You're being very classist for someone who claims to care about social justice so much
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Don’t claim shit besides since when did trolls become a protected class.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    You become enraged when your Zionazi ass gets offended and become a social justice crusader. Now you're an entitled little bitch.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Lolz
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    The top definition in Urband dictionary explains it best:
    Blackfishing
    Commonly perpetrated by females of European descent (white) which involves artificial tanning (spray tanning and tanning booths) and using makeup to manipulate facial features in order to appear to have some type of Black African ancestry.

The general point of blackfishing is for a female of European descent to appear of African, Arab, or Hispanic ancestry.

Some consider it to be equivalent to modern day “black face” because it capitalizes off the looks of historically oppressed groups of people by people who come from more privileged backgrounds.
    “Emma Hallberg is a beautiful mixed race Swede.”

“No, Emma isn’t mixed race, she’s just blackfishing.”

“They want to be black without being black.”
    #blackfishing#blackface#black face
    by Lebanese Bebe November 18, 2018
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol kylie jenner is another one that has had work done top to bottom and appears to be trying to change races lol
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    But them there are plenty of non whites into the skin bleach colored contacts and other shit.

Idk this all is nothing new.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That is one fucked up family, but damn they're rich.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    People just follow trends. As soon it stops being cool they jump on the next trend.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^I agree chessmaster. While that example is over the top, I think most of it is just trying to appeal to what is a more popolar look regardless of whether that look demonstrates traits of another race. I see a lot of black and asian ladies who bleach their hair blonde and black ladies who straighten their hair (or wear wigs). I don't think white people get all offended and call it whitefishing.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Then it can be expanded to Hollywood using white actors and actresses for non white roles.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Or black actors for non-black roles?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Or gay actors for non-gay roles
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    no, thats different. they dont benefit systemically from passing in that context. look at the pay gaps and lack of recognition for non whites in hollywood
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion