tuscl

Someone Else's Idea of a Review

EastCoaster
I strongly prefer women of color. Every color.
Seriously? Someone thought this "review" would get published??

"yes indeed!
I stopped in to see what was going on and after about 10 minutes in the club I see a sexy lady named "LXXXy". We talk for a few minutes and then go for a few dances. Her dances were wonderful and she has good flexibility. Her body is sexy. Blonde hair, nice ass and tits. I left the club satisfied. You probably will too."

That was the whole "review" as submitted. SMFH

14 comments

• Estafador
    6 years ago
    Downgrade it. People are just super lazy is all. Nothing new there
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    EastCoaster: Truthfully, that review still has me believing there may have been an attractive blonde at that particular venue! We can find plenty that don't tell you anything.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I reject ALL reviews that do
    Not give good details. I go to
    Clubs for fun, atmosphere, excitement and to
    Meet beautiful women that can at least hold a stimulating conversation. Seeing a “beautiful flexible” woman is a GIVEN! Reject that shit guys!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I'd reject as well, needs to be a bit more verbose.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That’s some rare literary talent there. You guys are just jealous. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Another one of those self-centered reviews where the idiot just talks about himself vs talking about the club - I consider those "reviews" more like a comment vs a review
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s not useful to other guys when deciding to go to that club. It should not be approved.

Why post that type of useless shit? It doesn’t help at all.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder we need one more check box to add to the reject reasons, it should say we aren’t interested in you, tell us something about this club you are reviewing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I usually put that in the comment box when I reject it
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I do too. Too often that’s why it would be a good addition to the check off boxes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    !
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I always use my phone to access this site. When evaluating reviews I often intend to decline the review, even giving a reason for doing so, but then inadvertently clicking Accept without noticing because the Reject button doesn't appear on the display unless I scroll up further.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah, I've also hit "Accept" by accident when I meant to reject it and it pisses me off
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I did it that as well when it first started, but I’ve gotten used to the new format and Dont make that mistake any more.
    Guess it is possible to teach this old dog a few new tricks, unlike you two patronizing bastards;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion