tuscl

nymphomaniac

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Any one on here especially the females that does know what a nymphomaniac is? I wore a t-shirt to Follies today that read "Nymphomaniac treatment center. Staff. 2 English speaking dancers had to ask me what it meant. One was a 20 yo. The other mid 30's.

4 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    I don’t get it. Why would you be treating nymphomaniacs?

Isn’t that Ron Jeremy’s job?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Nymphomaniac, :). A stripper that asked me to have sex with her again at every opportunity and she wanted that a lot more than she wanted dances in the club and she would complain "why are you getting dances from all those other girls when we could just leave and fuck?" Sort of like asking a married guy why he needs to see other titties when he can just stay home and fuck. Variety adds spice.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    sc,

Out of curiosity, any estimate as to the number of clubbing t-shirts you have?

I would bet it will rival the number of Harley t-shirts I have. :)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    About 30 but there are 6 or 7 that I can't wear anymore since I put on some pounds. :) I just got an email from the company that I buy them from (roadkilltshirts.com) "Buy 3 get 9 free". I don't need any more right now. 2 months ago I bought 16 t-shirts from them. $102.00 including shipping. They are good quality t-shirts. I give them to friends and to my favorite strippers. I gave one to my latest favorite last week. "I'm a bitch but not your's". She loved it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion