tuscl

Drinking Games

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
When you were drinking, how much does it take to get you buzzed. And how much does it take to get you trashed shitfaced drunk?

12 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I dont drink often but, if I get a good use it takes 5 to 10 drinks depending on my mood.

If I get trashed it takes at least 15...

If I have a bottle of something hard I handle about a half to 3/4 of a 750mil

• Vantablack
    6 years ago
    What do you say to a black Jew?

Go to the back of the oven
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Puréed fruitcup,Gerber makes one in a pouch for you
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ that was for Vanta, for you I suggest formula in a box.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    It doesn't take much to get me a buzz, but getting me completely drunk takes a while lol! It also depends if I've not been eating or I have been and if I am drinking water as well.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Generally, it takes 3 strong Long Island Ice Teas or 2 bottles of good champagne to get me feeling good. All top shelf. None of the cheap shit.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    There are a lot of variables, but I can drink a lot more whiskey or tequila. Rum and gin lights me up quicker for some reason.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    i can drink a lot of vodka not tequila lol
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I can get a slight buzz if I drink like 8 beers quickly on an empty stomach. However then I feel hungry.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I no longer go near Jagermeister shots. Last time I did those, I woke up after apparently fighting off 6 bouncers. I do not remember any of it, but the patrons apparently enjoyed the show.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    ^^^ GOOD story
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Do you have video?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion