tuscl

Question for Nice Spice

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Yo baby I'm a famous LDK expertise... I've studied from the holy one himself Mr LDK.

If we hitting it off in Miami as i know we will... You cool if i bust one off... I can even keep the juice to myself if need be baby

21 comments

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Plus i tip well
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Anyway be contemplate this situation with this hood nigga.. I got that big dick bad credit situation
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Or is that little dick good credit ? Well thats your suprise
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    " I've studied from the holy one himself Mr LDK."

o my. wasn't aware motherfuckers on here qualified as "holy" LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Hell yeah B
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Master LDK spent many years preaching the word of the lap gasm to save money or to enjoy safe simulation sex.

Many in the beginning mocked and laughed but he sacrifice himself to this teaching and in the end he had many disciples.. Im one of the first... Then many followed the path and now many post and openly talk about the joys of the LDK
  • Staalbal
    6 years ago
    This is seriously how I imagine Juice :). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wup1DYJz…
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol , either keep the jizz in your pants, or store it into a container to be mailed to txtittyfag.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Agreed my love and game on lol
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Right
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Staal that was some fummy ass shit and in shirt lol basicly yeah
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Master LDK spent many years preaching the word of the lap gasm to save money or to enjoy safe simulation sex.

Many in the beginning mocked and laughed but he sacrifice himself to this teaching and in the end he had many disciples.. Im one of the first... Then many followed the path and now many post and openly talk about the joys of the LDK

^ what is his church/faith LOL
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    LDK of course
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Paying for ejaculation services is just using your own money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration.

Front room makeout sessions!

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Preah it
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You tell'em, you and Countryman, not PL's, Womanizers!

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ^nailed it!
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I think it was your second post in this discussion that sealed the deal for NiceSpice.

I tip well...
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Yeppers cash works every time... Truth of it i really do

$100 to $200 bonus easily for a $30 to $90 run of dances

Shit if i could have Cummings on that beutiful throat fucker the dances was $100 and i was excited to had tipped her $150.. To bad i didn't... She made me really happy the way she was smiling and coaching me on... Bitch was telling me how good my dick felt and how she wanted my cum.... I was so close 2 man
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    I did give her a $50 extra for the effort if im being extremely honest

I do over pay like John Smith
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion