OT: RIP, Freddie Hart (1926-2018)

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Freddie Hart is probably best known for his 1971 hit "Easy Lovin ". I recall hearing it several times driving to my summer job in '71. In addition to his singing career, Freddie joined the Marines at age 15, and served during WW2. Thank you for your service, and many memories, sir.

4 comments

• Corvus
    6 years ago
    Great song, great singer. I didn't know about his WWII service in the Marines.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    RIP David Sanchez (1981-2018)

David Sanchez is probably best known for getting a full back tattoo of a flaccid penis and testicles. He asked for a tattoo of the River Plate Football Club's crest. Unfortunately, he was unaware that his tattoo artist was an avid supporter of Boca Juniors, a bitter rival.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    flagooner, I don't know what kind of bug you have up your ass, but kindly start your own thread if you wish to honor someone other than subject of the thread instead of pissing on this one.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Would it have been better if I just said that Freddie Hart is best known for absolutely nothing because nobody knows who the fuck he is without you adding his obituary.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion