Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

BlahBlahBlah

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I heard you wanted to fight me

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I heard all these stories about you getting pissed at dudes in clubs and punching them. I heard you want a piece of me....

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Fuck u mack and ur dumbass shit truck

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

I don't know where u are hearing these awful falsities

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

大聲笑

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

Nicespice stop trolling

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Ooooh shit. All I hear is blah blah blah

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Yea Nicespice stop trolling

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Your fucking up the board

Profile picture for txtittyspice
txtittyspice
•

God dammit

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s never a good idea to fuck with a guy who is armed with a truck full of shit!

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

:(

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

:(

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

:(

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What is with all the sad faces. I want to see a fight! Fight! Fight!

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Sorry that's just my multiple personalities all agreeing with each other

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

^^^ LMAO

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

i hear all dem bitches wanna fight me

Profile picture for Trish_Club_Lust
Trish_Club_Lust
•

Where this fight going to be?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Smashing this whole thread’s like button!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Funny stuff

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I hear you still been talking shit about me blahblah! Let's do this!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

lol

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

I want a ring side seat, Shit and bloods gonna fly.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

dougster won't show he had his chance with nicespice was going to watch, but he punked out, cause he's a stolen valor pussy, what a real pos the only thing he'll ever show up for is the boytoy of nice spice

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement