Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

traveling and bored

Tyler93

New York

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone know what the new backpage site is that most girls are using if there is even one around. I travel alot and get bored alone in my hotel all the time

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

You might try usasexguide - as I think that site is still alive (as they moved it offshore).

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Switter maybe?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Try the hotel bar. Most of the better hotels have a few for a tip the bartender can help you out.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Try the $20 lot lizzards in Omaha

Profile picture for SanchoRG
SanchoRG
•

Try listcrawler

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

A former stripper and part time escort I know uses Slixa. I’m not sure if it is national or just a regional thing tho.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement