Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Floriduh At It Again - Today Crashing A Lamborghini & Running Away

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

If nobody wants that Lambo I'll take it. San Jose Guy said he can fix it with some duct tape.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Not duct tape but zip ties, yeah. Seems like a strange problem to have. Criminal says, "nah, I don't need it. I'm good."
I'm with you lmao.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^At least it was a Lambo and a Mercedes, if it was in your neck of the woods it’d be a 1985 Chevy and a Yugo and no one would give a hoot.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I betcha that was one of Flagooners grandkids.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

A Saudi prince? A car thief?

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Lol

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Who would want a Lambo when you could have an Infiniti

Profile picture for Vantablack
Vantablack
•

^Infiniti for life!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement