Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nicole needs to play nice with her friends

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I said so because I da pappy.

No more sleepovers with your friends until you can play right and not make all your friends cry.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Your grounded

Not really.

Bye

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Nichole, first time I even considered putting a female on ignore.

SJG

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Your grounded

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

If not start an arguement with me. Let's see how good your debate skills are

Profile picture for blahblahblah23
blahblahblah23
•

Damn I already ate my popcorn before the real entertainment started

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

You’re da pappy? What about FatherofNicole94? Is there two fathers?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement