tuscl

music you usually listen to outside the club...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
i have been hooked on iheart radio. i like the variety. latina, club mix, and maybe an hour of old sixtys and seventies every couple of months.

18 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Classic Rock. Ac/Dc, Motley Crue, Rolling Stones, ZZ Top, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, Metallica.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    I listen to foghorn music
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    EDM and Hip hop for me!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is that classic rock? I always think of classic rock as Woodstock and Viet Nam era rock and what you listed as hard rock.

I listen mainly to what I call classic rock, ska, 80s music, punk, reggae, some jazz and blues.

• bubba267
    6 years ago
    All genres from classical to EDM. Easier to say what I won’t listen to “twangy country” and “cop killer” rap.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Woodstock ? LMFAO ! Man, you are old !
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    shit. i was 19 when woodstock happened.
  • laplap1974
    6 years ago
    Soul/funk/Classic Rock/Jazz
  • vajmon
    6 years ago
    Having grown up in the 70s and 80s I used to be strictly a rock-n-roll guy (Motley Crue, Van Halen, Springsteen, etc). But after spending a good chunk of my weekend nights at strip clubs over the last 15 to 20 years combined with hanging out with ladies that are about 30 years younger than me has changed my musical tastes, I'm really into rap now.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Woodstock ? LMFAO ! Man, you are old !
    _________
    @Flag doesn't listen to much of anything without his hearing aid. And his nursing home had no way to play those vinyl records.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    Usually hard rock and heavy metal with some 90's alternative as well, although since I got SiriusXM, anything is possible. I even listened to French Canadian country once.
  • Roadworrier
    6 years ago
    Pretty much anything except post-2000 hip hop, country, boy bands, and Ed Sheeran. God, please no Ed Sheeran.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I'll go with Warrior15 on this one, Classic Rock. Ac/Dc, Motley Crue, Rolling Stones, ZZ Top, Ozzy Osbourne, Van Halen, Metallica, PLUS '50s-'60s doo wop!
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I play classic rock in a broad sense but I only listen to metal for recreation.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ in other words Styx and REO Speedwagon.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I listen to classical music (it covers a lot of ground). I love metal. I listen to rap in an intellectual sense and for curiosity. I'm also an audiophile.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I have over 1200 albums and a collection of 8 tracks, cassettes and even a few reel to reels from my college days......yeah I'm old but the music is what I listen to whenever I am home.

At the office ( as I wrote in another topic) Hey Alexa.
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    outside of the club, mostly Metal (Thrash, DM, BM, some progressive stuff), and punk and hardcore...... obviously different from the music IN the club...... but as I stated in another post semi-related. There is a time and a place for everything...... and Slayer or Behemoth, or Goatwhore, is rarely the appropriate soundtrack to being under someone's lap ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion