Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How’s the scene in Phoenix?

PTes

California

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I’m new here.. nice to meet you all. Visiting Phoenix at the moment.. any recommendations?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Bourbon street or hi-Liter - that’s where I go when I’m in town.

Profile picture for PTes
PTes
•

Nice, thanks Shailynn

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Don’t forget Christie’s in Tempe. However If you want high mileage value I’ll pm you some names at other lower tier clubs.

Profile picture for PTes
PTes
•

Sweet thanks Meat. Shoot me a PM. Much appreciated

Profile picture for petzl26
petzl26
•

Every once in a blue moon do I have luck in the high milage dept. I'd take a PM too

Profile picture for PTes
PTes
•

I spent an hour or so in the Hi Hi liter last night and I was quite enjoyable. Nice, attractive and friendly ladies. Clean space. All around a good experience - would do again. But light check out Meats other recommendation tonight.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement