tuscl

Favorite SCs in NJ (extras possible)

bullzeye
New Hampshire
Hi. Sorry to post this here but I tried wading the the club listings for NJ and it’s hard to keep the good ones (out of the 100+ options) straight.

Do any of you PLs have a recommendation for a club in NJ where extras are in the menu?

Thanks in advance

10 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I realize that you’re new. But extras shouldn’t be discussed in the public forum except in a general sense and not connected to a specific dancer or club. Also you’re excuse for
    not reading the reviews is extremely lame.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Playhouse Lounge in Burlington --> The place is pretty much a HJ place.
    Cabaret Lounge in Paterson --> Most guys leave this place with a smile in 20 minutes. Good fun, but im not a fan of the LD setup. No privacy at all.
    Vics Place in Irvington --> Only place in the country where you can get FS at the bar. with that.
    Delilahs Den in Manville --> Pretty much a place to go for VIPs
    Johnny A's in Paterson --> Extras are only available in dayshift

NJ is starting to clamp down on extras so visit while you can. I don't see a day where extras completely vanish, but the quality is nowhere close to where it was 3 years ago.

• Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    I have had fun in Platinum Dollz in Passaic.
    You need to be a "regular" (meaning you won't be able to get there first time at the club)to get permission to go to the VIP. It is very private. You also have to select a willing girl. If you are looking for extras try a passaic AMP
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Yeah Id say a massage parlor is the best to go. There is a site called rubmaps that will help you find the best ones. I was surprised they were so many around in NJ. My few experiences with parlors havent been to stellar and Im not into asian women or older latinas so I doubt it becomes a hobby for me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on my experience - NJBalla has good insight.

Vic’s Place is a sure thing. It can be a little sketchy after dark. If you are bashful - they have booths to fuck in now.

Cabaret in Paterson is an easy pump and dump place. The dance area isn’t private - which is a negative. You basically bang them out in a dark - but open room.

Johnny A’s in Paterson - it’s a daytime extras place. It’s cheap - and you can get laid for a reasonable price - during the afternoon (or the early morning). There are two stalls that are private and good for fucking. Ive only once seen anyone use the champagne rooms - as there’s enough extra services in the stalls for most guys.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When asking club info one should describe dancer preference if you have one - i.e. if you like skinny blonds then neither Vic's nor Cabaret is gonna work for you - Vic's is all black and mostly thick girls - Cabaret is all Dominican many of which are old and heavy-set
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    "Cabaret in Paterson is an easy pump and dump place. The dance area isn’t private - which is a negative. You basically bang them out in a dark - but open room."

That's a positive! No room fee means more $$$ in my pocket. =) Unless the price is still the same as a room, all-in. Privacy is over-rated. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Cabaret has a $20 room-fee - dancers usually ok just getting $50 - but you only get about 7-minutes to do your thing (kinda a different setup)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol Papi you ruined it for him. When I saw he was from new hampshire I steered him directly into those clubs. I bet he's never seen those kind of asses up there ......although the white chicks in my gym seem to be into the new wave of large toned asses as well.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Im really hoping someone takes one for the team and asks why they removed the curtains at cabaret. I've heard of the fire marshal asking other clubs to change the fabric due to a fire code, but this places makes enough to renovate the back room. If not im sure they could start a tip jar to pay for new ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion