Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Booze, coke an lean

Lil_Baller100

Where Dem Hoez at

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

i make that pussy stream rubber bands for all my stacks got them racks on top of racks them haters don't fuck wit my roll lean got me movin so slow I clack em ninas back I got em niggas countin stacks keep that paper in the back them bitches get fuckin mad they fiendin for that crack They wantin all my paper so I fuck em, never call em back

and that, my bitches, was the first verse of a new track i'm workin on

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

nothing wrong with booze and coke, lean is ratchet though

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Isn’t there booze in lean? Maybe I’m splitting hairs here.

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

lean is codeine syrup with Sprite

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I understand what lean is. But there is alcohol in certain cough syrups - which is why I asked.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"lean is codeine syrup with Sprite"

To be more specific, real lean is codeine AND promethazine syrup with sprite (and sometimes jolly ranchers). I think a lot of people don't realize how active the promethazine is...

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

all i drink is booze an lean

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement