Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Meeting Blondebmbshell next week

steeldog65

I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Couldn't get together with her this week so meeting her next, she sent me a video of her greek skills which sealed the deal. PM for info late next week

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m envious of steeldog65. Based on Blondebombshell’s sexy avatars - and her sexy comments - it should be a great time.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Have fun both of you.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I would rather be diagnosed with cancer, but if it makes you happy go for it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Take a video

Profile picture for playfulsteve
playfulsteve
•

congrats steel! Enjoy the ride(s)!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement