tuscl

Private lap dance parties in New York City

sparky4567
Connecticut
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 8:47 AM
Hi guys, Try to make an inventory of all private lapdance parties organized in New York. From my my understanding there are 3 currently: - Lido Rooms (listed on tuscl):Monday to Saturday, various locations - Masqued Nights: Usually Thrusdays, midtown - Rosewood Theatre/Die Happy: Monday to Saturday, Midtown Anyone knows about others?

11 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No. I don’t know of any. Good luck trying to not sound like LE!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yo mama's house
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So how do those work?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    His mom rides me CG.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Seriously, @Flagooner, do you have any other life apart from posting cartoon comments here 24/7?
  • sparky4567
    6 years ago
  • sparky4567
    6 years ago
    See link above that explain how those private lap dance parties work.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I like boobies
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    This looks to be a few years old, but damn, I like the sound of it...... although Its just as easy to find sex parties (the internet is a wonderful thing)...... but any resource for enjoying the female form..... is a win in my book!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m surprised this site was referenced in the article. You (and hopefully the article’s author) realize everything posted here is fiction - right? Did they post a credit for the source of the information? San Jose Guy? He always talks about underground shit - and none of that shit exists.
  • sparky4567
    6 years ago
    Hi Cashman, for having attended many of these parties in NYC, I can tell you that they are very real! See for instance another recent article below: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion