Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is the creep a sociopath?

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Meanwhile in San Jose... Can sociopaths change? In short: probably not.

See any similarities? Thoughts?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This is off topic - but after reading that list - I’ve got about 8-10 of those symptoms! Lol! I may need to diagnose myself!

SJG definitely displays sociopathic behavior.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I dunno I didn’t read anything about goats in there.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

He's here now spamming and bumping his threads with zero regard that the vast majority of us aren't interested in his drivel. Sociopath!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•
Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

SGJ. Definition of screw loose plus whole jar

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement