tuscl

Couple Friendly in Tampa, Florida ?

DeeTe
Texas
Wife and I live neee Tampa. Looking for an upscale club with attractive dancers that offer private couples dances.. in private area/ room if possible.
Last year we were in Vegas and wife got topless in a private room during a couple dance.. looking to repeat that experience

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Scores is a nice club for couples but not sure about its private rooms and mileage.

2001 has private rooms and it's a fairly raunchy club - club is small and gets packed on peak nights/hours
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Bare Assets in Holiday caters well to ladies in the club; full nude with alcohol.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    I also vouch for Scores. When I went there for the first time with my partner, the staff and girls were more than hospitable to us. I don't know what you're looking for in terms of mileage, but the VIP booths have surveillance, so keep that in mind if the two of you were looking to get more experimental.
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Tampa Gold Club should be able to provide a similar experience.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Sheesh, not another newbie on their 1st post asking for best club for couples. The first thing you need to do is correct the wrong turn that you made putting you in TX. When you get back to Tampa, go to a club that "mikey m" hasn't been to, ask club staff to locate him, then ask him for his tips since he's been to so many different clubs. If that isn't constructive and productive, just you and wifey park at a secluded spot by the beach, and watch the submarine races.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion