Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Butch at the coffee shop

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Called me brat when she didn't remember my name

Replies (5)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam auto correct supposed to say Bitcoih at the coffee shop

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dammit I mean Bitch

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

You got the idea

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I will not dump a load in her basement because she was kind of cute

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

First I thought you were talking about a lesbian. Then I thought you were channeling dougster. Now I get it.

Yeah, if she was cute, probably no load dumping. Dump the load on autocorrect instead.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement