tuscl

Who gives a shit about boxing?

Monday, September 10, 2018 8:25 PM
I’m not too thrilled about the Canelo vs GGG fight but I’m going to PTs to watch it. There is nothing exciting in boxing anymore like Pacquiao or Mayweather. UFC is getting dull too. I am more excited about Saturday being the White Party than I am for the fight. All strippers, waitresses and bartenders will be wearing white outfits. Looking forward to that!

6 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    "Who gives a shit about boxing?" Me.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Boxing is my favorite sport. Pacquiao vs Mayweather was a very underwhelming match between two men who were a few years past their primes. There have been much more exciting bouts since then, including several this year. I am excited for Camelot-GGG II, because it looks to be an actual grudge match. These two seem to genuinely dislike each other, and the trash talk isn’t just marketing or hype. I predict GGG wins. Better overall boxer, and I think he can do more to adjust to Canelo’s game the second time around more so than Camelot can to his.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    White Party? Sounds racist to me. Even if it not meant to be, it resonates on an attempt to further the stereotype of white superiority. And please don't say this isn't true.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Isn’t wearing white reserved for virgins ? ;)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"There is nothing exciting in boxing anymore like Pacquiao or Mayweather." Pacquiao was exciting to watch. The fact that you think Mayweather was exciting makes me wonder if you're just a "big fight" fan... which is fine, but I don't think any actual boxing fans are wishing that all fights were like Mayweather fights, unless they have insomnia.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I grew up with blood sports so boxing and MMA is in my wheelhouse. I generally enjoy most of the fights. I enjoyed the last GGG fight. I may watch this next one if I can find someone with it on. I rather watch this stuff than the NFL.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion