tuscl

Need some opinions.

chattguy123
Tennessee
Sunday, September 9, 2018 12:41 PM
Ok I have a free day tomorrow and want to get out of town and hit up a club or two. Huntsville and Atlanta are equal driving distance. Where should I go? Opinions welcomed. Thank you in advance.

3 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    In Atlanta, you have Follies. In Huntsville, you have The Pony. They are different types of clubs. Read the Reviews and see which type of place you want to go to. I would pick Follies, but that is what I am looking for in a club visit. Maybe you are looking for something else.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    There are a lot more choices in Atlanta. A lot depends on what you are looking for. If you want eye candy, Cheetah can't be beat. If you want black clubs Atlanta has plenty. If you want mileage you can't beat Follies. The best I can say about Huntsville is that it has the best clubs Alabama has to offer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If you want decent mileage and Follies is not your cup of tea, then Huntsville may be a better choice - outside of some black clubs ATL is kinda a one-trick pony w.r.t. mileage (Follies) - if you like Follies then it's the way to go IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion