Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is how it really happened

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Back in the day I was in prison in Mississippi and hoppin Bob was my guard. Then I fucked around with the white girl and out came Nicole. I swear I is da pappy

Replies (5)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I is da pappy of that baby girl that shits her diapers

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Here is my friend hoppin Bob. He ain't nice like boss man. If he come down there he slap the black off your ass.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Hoppin bob is funny as shit. I saw him at McDonald's once

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

What I want to know is why did MackTruck go to prison

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ they got caught boot legging.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement