tuscl

Thank u father nicole1994 for letting me go to UT just because....

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
I'm literally in a state of undeniable happiness and ecstacy right now becaude there are so many good food options on campus right now!!!!

About to get lunch and just looked around me..so many places for pizza,chicken,etc

LOLOL

8 comments

• FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    You are most welcome my dearest bibi! Umi and I very proud #1 daughter go Texas Foghorns kill Senate. Please wear clothes for pic showing sexies nasties umi still very upset! Hope expensive school serve Pakistan delicacy Goat Stew so my dear Pooshe thinks home!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    With Nicole’s sweet booty - and great legs - I’d recommend her wearing as little as possible in her avatar photos.

Her body is too sexy to hide under clothing.

Austin is warm and sunny - and Nicole should enjoy her time at the nude beach by Lake Travis. I know the boys at Hillbilly Hollow will be happy to see her sexy naked booty!
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    You Mr Cash not welcome in this conversation. Is speak between me and favorite #1 most beautiful daughter top law school student
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Umi say she hope you like your lunch and she loves Pooshe very much
  • Lolol how does cash know about lake Travis when he is jersey dude
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I know more about the Austin area than you would expect. I’ve had lunch with the former CFO of UT (before he moved to Michigan) a few times. I’ve also spent several nights on sixth st - and at sxsw.
  • Did u and the CFO go on strip club date lololol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d only take a client there after dinner - as I wouldn’t want him to think I might be a pervert! Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion