tuscl

Classy sexy vs. slutty

two_bits
If there was a problem Yo, I'll solve it, Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it, nice spice baby, nice spice baby
Thursday, September 6, 2018 4:09 AM
The tall, slim, model-quality hotties I see OTC (FWB, not P4P) dress sexy all of the time - if they're classy sexy I'm cool with it, if it's just high volume addict streetwalker slutty, then she wouldn't be with me. I'm very well know, after all, and I have a certain image to maintain.

7 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    We all have different tastes in women. We also have different images to maintain. I prefer girls where there’s no doubt whether they have performed a rusty trombone. Filthy looking - and filthy acting - keeps it simple for a simple perv.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    San Jose Guy is well known around here too, so is Juice. I guess you’re in high company.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    the sexy vs slutty descriptions are very classist and racist. basically saying a tall skinny white girl is sexy. a curvy girl is slutty
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Slutty, always! SJG Carmen [view link]
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "San Jose Guy is well known around here too, so is Juice." I'm talking about IRL, dummy. As in all the maître d's at the finest restaurants in town know me. The only places Juice and SJG are known in IRL are the unemployment office, the local blood bank, and the skid row soup kitchen.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I've always like the sluts, at strip clubs and AMPs. And also those are the ones who really like DFKing. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    There's nothing wrong with slutty looking girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion