tuscl

I feel.bad 4 men cuz they will never know what it is like to feel pretty, since

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Nicole troll out

11 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    Idiot.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think men too can be pretty if they focus hard enough :p The former men in the article I linked to are stunning.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ladyboys... some are convincing looking.
    if that's what you want... (not that there is anything wrong with that.)
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    So you decided you enjoy mocking men on this site so much by saying you don't think any man can look handsome, female equivalent of pretty. Sounds like a reflection of your individual sexuality. Anyway sounds like you enjoy putting down men with your posts and enjoy mocking men by posting on a mostly male site since you are not a stripper, don't plan to be one, and don't visit strip clubs and think lowly of men in general. Might be the last I comment on one of your threads.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicole 1994 it's okay i have never wanted to feel pretty!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice i love your avatar you are gorgeous
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Nicole 1994 is pretty also
  • No I don't..I'm not mocking men I'm sorry lol men are great. Like wow

It just feels fun to feel pretty like I couldnt imagine going thru life without feeling pretty..which isnt defined by looks but women have a different beautification process and that is so much more fun than what it takes being handsome

Lol
  • Jk jk jk...

We should eliminate the words "pretty" and "handsome" because this associates looking good with gender

Instead, we should only keep the terms "look good" because that is something applicable to all humans
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I think this is my favorite post by nicole
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion