Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This is why I shit at McDonald's

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I took a shit this morning at home and the water was shut off. Now I cant flush the dam thing

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I am up shits creek

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Pay your damn bills! Stop blowing your money on strippers!*

(*Unless it’s me. Then it’s okay to be irresponsible)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit. Good advice

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Why thank you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I could drop loads on you.. lol

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

A load of what? Who knows

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Like a load of pringles when you open the can?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement