tuscl

WTF with the Big 10

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
PSU - Sandusky/Paterson
MSU - Nassar
OSU - Smith/Meyer
UMd - Strength coach and trainers/Durkin

7 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ I blame Donald Trump ;)
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Flagooner have you been reading the ESPN dribble lately? Curious because they had a very similar titled article published.......from a guy who went to Florida ........but seems okay with everything that has gone on the last 25 years with Fla, Fla State, and Miami........and Forbes oddly didn't allow reader comments.....how odd.....
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Oh those Floriduh guys forget about the Miami’s of the 80s the Florida States of the 90s and the Florida Us of the 00s.

For one thing those were just naughty players, some of these new scandals are on a whole other level, I mean WTF Mich State and Penn State.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, didn't see that. But it is funny.

What made me think of it is I'm a UMd fan.

BTW, Florida schools are squeaky clean.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yeah about as clean as Juices underwear.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I blame the media. Not for the actions of these guys, but for the attention given to the actions. Things like these have been occurring for decades. It's just that now we have 85 all day all news channels that talk about every little rumor. People want to know what is happening in B10 football. So anything that happens is all over the national news in minutes. If the same thing happens at New Mexico State, no body cares.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    If what I have heard about the Maryland coach is true then he deserves to have his ass fried and Sandusky and Penn State is about as bad as it gets although we are talking something from a few years ago.

With Meyer at the moment every day is a new day on who said what, did what, and didn't do. I heard over the weekend it was Tom Herman ( Texas and ex Houston) coach who leaked the report of the assistant coach but that he did it not to sink Meyer but the assistant......( of course he denies it) Herman was the offensive coordinator at OSU---which of course means he knew as well....so what about his career?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion