tuscl

When A Stranger Decides To Ruin Your Life (longform story)

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Really good story I read about how two strangers got into an argument on Facebook and one ends up getting her life destroyed because of false accusations. Definitely worth the read.

https://gizmodo.com/when-a-stranger-deci…

4 comments

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    I hate to hear about innocent people being hurt by unfounded allegations. The internet makes it easier for vicious assholes to harm people and not be held responsible.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I know some ladies that had stuff posted on at least one of the sites mentioned in the article and similar sites.

Some was posted by another dancer that hated losing customers to a younger prettier new girl. A customer posted all sorts of stuff about one because he found out she had lied about having a boyfriend. He even admitted this is one post and he felt this was her worst sin. Once a person gets some attention on these sites, people pile on and post every story, rumor and picture they can find.

Many of the sites no longer exist so much of it has disappeared. One site removed posts for a variety of reasons. There are still a few items out there but nothing damaging other than her family knows how she and all her friends make a living
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    After reading the story I am shocked the victim is still dumb enough to post shit online. If that were me I would never post again, oh wait, that is already me with the exception of here, hopefully Juice and jackslash never try to ruin me because I bust their balls too much! Lol
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    For much less than 100k she could have had baxter and rosenblum erased.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion