tuscl

Old men at Ryans or similar buffet places like Golden Coral

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Every weekend I hit one of these buffets for a cheat day.... over time I've became a regular. I've noticed theirs a handful of really old men that work over the wait staff like their stripper's.... they sit in their laps and the men with stuff money into their pockets.... I'm convinced these waitresses are fucking some of these guys.

Anyone else notice this in their Town buffet ?

8 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I haven't been to one in many years. The last one open that I know of closed years ago.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I thought you were band from all the buffets in Asheville?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    What do the waitress look like Juice? How old are the women we are talking about.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Twenties to forties

But none above a six
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Shaylnne my poker winnings has changed local Buffet charges
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    So you’re saying you used to go to CiCis but since you’re a baller now you can swing Golden Coral?

Juicy what you explain is common. When I was in college I had a job where we would travel and come back into town late at night and hit a diner. Same thing, young girls working these graveyard shifts (none of them where hot) and creepy old men “regulars” at the diners hitting on them, the waitresses at least acting like they love it.

• JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Was Curious if it was common... yeah I've noticed it at Dinners like Denny's as well

Makes me wonder if this is the play if your a broke old man looking for pussy
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    broke = no.

money = maybe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion